Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week 4 Pick Results

Seriously, I have two followers on this blog and everyone else is giving away money.  If I did not have technical issues yesterday morning I would have retired, because the only game I lost was Toledo and that was by one point.  Every parlay I made came back and did not get posted...   ... I forgot to hit 'confirm bet' button. DAMN!!!

Unfortunately, in the afternoon, I went off my sheet and got desperate to get the money that I should have won back, but I lost those two games.  Luckily I went hard on LSU to cover -6 and the LSU Over +31 that got me back in the black.

So here are the numbers:


This Week Total:  11 wins and 2 loses 85% winners


This Weeks PLAYMAKERS:  4 wins and 1 loss 80%  I took:  Toledo (loss) and won Michigan St, Temple, Florida and LSU.  Note:  LSU was a late add after the blog was posted.




For the Season, I have picked 68% correct (38 wins and 18 losses) out of all MAC and SEC games and my PLAYMAKERS have been 71% correct (15 wins and 6 losses)

No comments:

Post a Comment