Thursday, September 29, 2011

Week 5 Picks VS the LINE

Last week was a great week for the players- the bookmakers may have been knocked down but they just popped up and are ready to brawl.  (they don’t like missing)

Although, I provided an exclusive pick on the Nuno and Neagli show 1560 The Game 10-Noon, I don’t know if I can include it in my PlayMakers this week.  I make my plays based on the best picks of the week.  I pride myself on not forcing action for action sakes because a $5 loss is the same as a $500 loss to me.  But since I called Arkansas on the radio I have to stay with it- Book Arkansas!! 

If you have to play this week stay away from the parlays and look for some key o/u games like:  Kent St and Ohio (OVER), Toledo and Temple (UNDER).  Keep in mind weather conditions change and affect these, so lay off until game day.

Although I lay action on all my PlayMakers (Yes, I have a dog in that fight, I have skin on the line) I do not play all the following, I just pick them for your entertainment.

My pick is in BOLD

Toledo +8 @ Temple
Buffalo @ Tennessee -28
Akron @ Eastern Michigan -8
Cincinnati -14 @ Miami Ohio
Kent St +15 @ Ohio (look at the game result history here)
Western Michigan +3 @ Connecticut
N Illinois @ Central Michigan +9
Ball St +38 @ Oklahoma

Miss St @ Georgia -7 (although UGA always plays down, they have something to prove here)
Texas AM @ Arkansas +3 (home dog???)
Buffalo @ Tennessee -28
Auburn +10 @ S. Carolina (QB is a mess)
Alabama -4 @ Florida (smell a o/u??)
Ole Miss @ Fresno St. -3.5

Again, it’s a tough one, many games off the board.  I  only have 3 PlayMakers this week… 

Want to know what my PlayMakers are?  Read below and send me my damn $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment