Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week 5 Pick Results

WOW, this was a tough week to pick as inter-conference play was full in effect and there were many games which the contestants had not been truly tested.  With that said, I posted a warning for this week, hopefully you did not heed it and bet it up anyway- I did.

This week I went 14 and 2 for a teeth rattling 88% success rate.  Although I only had 3 PLAYMAKERS they all won.

For the Season:


Out of all SEC and MAC Conference games with a posted spread...  ...72%  I have 52 Wins and 20 losses.


Out of my PLAYMAKERS...   ...75% I have 18 wins and 6 losses  This week I picked Toledo, Auburn and Arkansas (live on David Nuno and Robert Neagli's show on 1560 the game)


If your reading this, please post a comment or subscribe so that I know your winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment