Sunday, October 9, 2011

Week 6 Line Results

As noted this was going to be a tougher week.  The MAC hurt the most as I personally put my blood on the line in more games than I should have.  Yes, even I go off the plan sometimes...  alot of times... but if I only listened to my own advice.

It was still a winning week. I added the OU/UT game since I picked it on air, it only seems fair (this blog was already published at that time).  This week I went 7-6 for ALL games, but won 4 (OU, Florida, Temple and N. Ill) and lost only one - Auburn.

S. Carolina showed that when they have a non-headcase QB they can actually score.  My bad for not changing my pick after that news.  In other heart breaker news...  how does a season favorite (Ohio) lose to Buffalo? not sure, but it hurt me, it hurt a lot.

Otherwise:

Week stats:  Overall won 54% 7-6;  PlayMakers:  80% 4-1

Season:  Overall, picking every game on the sheet 69% 59-26;  PlayMakers:  76% 22-7

I hope you stuck with the PlayMakers...

No comments:

Post a Comment