Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week 8 Picks VS the Line

I would rather listen to Mike and Mike for a week than have to put my name on the picks this week.  Although there will be some good games, the house did a great job handicapping.  From what I saw, if you like an underdog get in early, if you like a favorite the wait it out and see if the line will decrease (generally).

Thanks to all those that view, as I just saw that I can track traffic on this site and Im getting about 50 hits a day- I appreciate it, I hope your winning.

This week picks in bold.

W Michigan -13 @ E Michigan
C Michigan @ Ball St -2
Temple -14 @ Bowling Green
Ohio -14 @ Akron
Miami Ohio @ Toledo -17 (the numbers disagree with me but I think Toledo rolls)

Strange the above has no dogs...

Army @ Vanderbilt -10
Tennessee @ Alabama -30 (Tennesse is getting tired and Saban wants to SCREAM ROLL TIDE)
Arkansas -17 @ Ole Miss
LSU/AU off the board at this time

Still no dogs...  

I have only one Playmaker this week so save your money and dont bother paying me for the picks.

With the lack of action in the SEC, I offer you the following:
Take Texas Tech +29 at OU
Take Missouri +8 over Ok St
I like Mich St +8 over Wisconsin
I dont like Uof H -23 over Marshall but Marshall sucks pretty bad and Ill take my chances with the cougs
Stanford +21 beats Washington 44-24
Texas AM -21 over Iowa St 51-20

Just my opinion...  ...I probably wont play much, maybe play a few small parlays with the data above.



No comments:

Post a Comment