Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 7 Oct 15 College Pick Results

Another great week for @theVEGASVIC (follow me on twitter)  overall I was 8-1 on my blog picks and 4-2 on additional live radio picks.  I missed Georgia who did not come to play like a team wanting to win the SEC East and Texas AM who apparently are tired of being chastized.  Good to see the Aggies spring back at home.  Baylor was a let down as they were getting 9 points and could not keep it close.

The big news was the injury to Marcus Lattimore.  Although I frown upon mom being allowed on to the field with her prayer team and laying hands upon the star RB, I hope it helped.  Lattimore is a star and losing him is a loss for college football.

This week I won 89% of my picks and all 3 of my Playmakers:  Temple, Ball State and LSU.  If you recall I told you to take the money line on Ball State (+720) against Ohio as they were a 13 point dog.  If you made a simple $10 bet you would have made $72!!!!

If you were smart enough to listen to 1560 THE GAME's David Nuno and Robert Neagli show on Friday you would have had all these picks, in addition to Michigan State, Oklahoma State, Auburn and Arizona States- all covered.

For the Season:

Picking all games in the SEC and MAC:  71% winning 67 and losing only 27 of all posted games.

Picking only my PlayMakers:  I am winning 78% of the time 25-7.  This weeks picks were Temple, Ball State and LSU.  YES that included another upset pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment