Friday, October 7, 2011

Week 6 Picks VS Spread

This is an interesting week, as we are in full Conference play  but there just a few SEC and MAC games that are ‘must see’ or relatively meaningful.  This does not mean that there are not deals to be had; currently I have four games slated for your PlayMakers.

I will be on the David Nuno and Robert Naegli show on KGOW 1560 The Game to cover these.  Only 1560 listeners will get a free PlayMaker.

My Picks are in bold; the fact that I scratch a note or two does not mean that I am backing that team or that I’m hinting it’s a PlayMaker.

Kentucky +21 @ S Carolina (Carolina can’t put their foot on the throat of a victim, yet)
Florida @ LSU -14
Vandy @ Alabama -29
Auburn +10 @ Arkansas (look at the under)
Georgia -2 @ Tennessee

Army @ Miami Ohio +3
Bowling Green +10 @ W Michigan
Temple -9 @ Ball State
E Michigan +21 @ Toledo (take Toledo and money line if you can)
C Michigan +11 @ NC State (find an under)
Ohio -8 @ Buffalo
Kent St @ N Ill -17

Remember I don’t guarantee anything except my past record of winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment