Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Championship Week Picks

Reviewing the last real week of College football games you will notice the absence of many of the over/under bets.  Most of these games involve either Conference Championship combatants or other intra-conference games to finalize the year.  I guess the oddsmakers believe that there is too much variance in these games to accurately predict an over/under, maybe they will open them up later in the week when the weather situation settles.

Anyway, I picked all the games with the exception of two. I have 6 PLAYMAKERS which I will discuss this week on David Nuno and Robert Neagli Show on 1560THEGAME.  If your out of town try listening online, hopefully I can get the call in on Thursday.

My picks are below in BOLD:

West VA -1 @ S Florida  I like under 55
Northern Ill @ Ohio +4
UCLA @ Oregon -32 (get it early before it rises)
Southern Mississippi @ U of Houston -14 (get it early before it rises)
U Conn @ Cincinnati -10 (buy down a half point just in case)
Idaho @ Nevada -20
Fresno St @ San Diego St -8
Wyoming -5.5 @ Colorado ST
Mid Tennessee @ North Texas -5 (I would take the first half instead at -2)
Virginia Tech -7.5 (I would by down a point) @ Clemson
Mich ST +10 @ Wisconsin
Georgia +14 @ LSU

I did not pick Texas/Baylor due to Texas being crazier than a drunken John Granato and Io St/ Kansas St because I just cant decide in a winner.  I would pick Kst if you put a gun to my head.

Good luck and I hope you enjoyed the picks this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment