Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 12 Results

Going into Thanksgiving, Im pretty happy that we are winning.  This was a good week going 9-3 over all and 4-2 with the Playmakers.

Winners were:  Ball State and the over, Arkansas and LSU.  Losers were Georgia and Western Michigan scoring more than 28.  Honestly, still, I think those last two were locks and I still dont understand the circumstances that led to them failing.  But as my Mom says, "if, but, whaaaaaaa".

Season win rate for all games 67%
Season win rate for PlayMakers 75%

With the holidays approaching I will try to get info up the best I can.  Again email me if you want a special review of an opportunity.  This past week I helped others by picking:  Wyoming Under, USC, Kansas St, TX AM, Cal...   where I failed:  Southern Miss, Wisconsin and I really sold Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment