Monday, November 28, 2011

Rivalry Week Results

Going into the last week of the regular season, which for NCAA Football includes the Conference Championship Games, I am  118-61 66% on all games picked and 47-15 76% on Playmakers.  Not too bad, Im still ahead of my previous best season by 4 points.

This past weeks Playmakers included the following winners:  Miami O/Ohio under, W. Michigan, U of Houston, LSU, Wyoming and I had one loser:  Kent State.

After looking at the Sat night schedule I added in (but not for my record keeping pursposes Stanford and USC, with USC being my biggest play of the year.  I have to thank one of the guys I consult for inquiring about the game, otherwise I would have missed it.  I stay away from the late games because Im usually footballed out by 9PM, but if you missed this gimme then you missed a big one.

The last week of the season starts this week, not counting bowl games, so expect to see some posts by WED night.

If you have been winning by using some of my picks, as I hope you have, and want to show a little appreciation, I do take donations…  via paypal to THEPLAYWITHVEGASVIC@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment