Friday, November 11, 2011

Nov 11 SEC and MAC Plays for the week

This week was actually good to me, but that bust in last nights four team round robin hurt a bit.  Looking back, both round robins missed by a total of 7 points for paying off big.  But that is the business, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.  The point is to grind it out with the cream of the crop- the PLAYMAKERS.

There were two this week (Toledo Over and Ohio -7) both paid off.  I have identified four additional games this week that should have a high rate of return.  Listen to David Nuno and Robert Neagli today between 10-Noon for the PLAYMAKERS.

Here are my regular picks, my choice in bold:

Buffalo +3.5 @ E Michigan
Kent St -6 @ Akron  this might be first game Kent is favored

Florida +3.5 @ South Carolina
Kentucky @ Vandy -13
Auburn @ Georgia -13
Tennessee +15 @ Ark
Alabama -18.5 @ Miss St
La Tech @ OleMiss +3

Here is some other choice picks that may ammuse you

Texas-1.5
Tex Tech +18
Wisconsin -27
Kansas St +5
Boise -15
Stanford -3.5

1 comment:

  1. The more I look at this game the more uncertain I am ... Im changing my pick to Arkansas over Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete