Friday, November 4, 2011

Nov 4 Week 10 Picks

The MAC had two very good games on earlier, I went 2-1 on my picks there.  I doubled my bankroll on Northern Illinois and tried to double again with Temple, but that QB change did not help...  : (  

The weekend continues to have big games with 6 PlayMakers (one o/u, three out of conference)

I will pass on my PlayMakers today on 1560 The Game with Nuno and Neagli, but only the out of conference games.

Did you know that if you bet $100 on every pick I made so far this season you would be up $4,300?  

Again, my picks in bold:

Central Michigan +1  @ Kent State (under 43 looks like a winner)
Ball State @ E. Michigan -2.5

Vandy +14 @ Florida (opportunity for an over??)
NM State +32 @ Georgia UGA is not a strong closer at home
Ole Miss -2 @ Kentucky (score fest or snoozefest?)
South Carolina @ Arkansas -5
LSU @ Alabama -5 (under anyone?)

My out of conference picks are a Nuno and Neagli special...

Bring home the bacon this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment